It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
The Ocean Center is located within walking distance of everything that makes Ocean Center events so memorable. After all, when the meeting breaks, the ocean awaits.
- The beach. The World’s Most Famous Beach is just a few steps from the Ocean Center. At low tide, the 23-mile-long beach stretches some 500 feet from the seawall to the surf. Enjoy beach activities such as surfing, fishing, kayaking and paddle boarding.
- The Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort. This spectacular 744-room oceanfront resort hotel is directly across the street from the Ocean Center. The resort features a traffic-free beach, elegant dining and views that will take your breath away. The resort features seven restaurants and lounges, a kids’ activity center, and a full-service spa.
- Wyndham Ocean Walk. Enjoy spacious resort rentals at this oceanfront resort. It features indoor and outdoor pools, play areas for the kids, baby pools, and a lazy river and waterslide. The grownups can enjoy a cocktail at the outdoor bar overlooking the ocean.
- Ocean Walk Shoppes. This entertainment complex is directly across from the Ocean Center. Enjoy spectacular views, boutiques and a 10-screen movie theater. Dine or snack at Johnny Rocket’s, Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, Sloppy Joes, Ker’s Wing House or Stone Cold Creamery.
- Daytona Lagoon. This is the area’s premier family waterpark and entertainment center. Enjoy laser tag, bounce around the MEGA Arcade, or take a thrilling plunge down the waterslides. The Lazy River is perfect for just chillin’ out. It’s a day of family fun.
- Hyde Park Steakhouse. Located in the Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village, Hyde Park features panoramic ocean views and a classic steakhouse design. The casual outdoor dining terrace and bar are perfect places to unwind and lose yourself in the sounds and sights of the ocean.
- The Daytona Beach Pier. This is the original pier, stretching hundreds of feet into the surf and providing an unparalleled view of the ocean, the shoreline and boardwalk. You can even cast a line into the surf. It’s the ultimate selfie spot.
- Joe’s Crab Shack. While you are enjoying the pier, why not grab lunch or dinner at Joe’s Crab Shack? It’s a fun and informal place featuring crab buckets, stuffed shrimp, many other seafood delights, and American comfort dishes. There is even a rooftop bar with amazing ocean views.
- Ocean Deck. This iconic oceanfront hotspot is within walking distance of the Ocean Center. The unique three-story bar and restaurant opened in 1940 and has served generations of beachgoers. Enjoy seafood, burgers and much more. There’s even a reggae bar with live music.
- Peabody Auditorium. The Peabody is a local landmark and is located right next to the Ocean Center. It opened in 1949 and hosted many of the biggest acts in show business. It seats 2,521 and offers more than 200 performances of theater, music, comedy, dance, children’s productions, opera and Broadway shows.