Successful events begin with a great destination and Daytona Beach is one of America’s favorite places. With spectacular beaches, famed Daytona International Speedway and a world class meeting, convention and event complex, the Ocean Center is rapidly becoming Florida’s hottest venue. You’ll appreciate the unparalleled service from our Ocean Center team. You’ll enjoy state-of-the-art exhibit and meeting space, superior service and five-star food services. Whatever your requirements, the Ocean Center has what you need. Click Here to get more information and to have one of our team members reach out to you. Click Here to download a comprehensive Meeting Planner’s Kit.
- If you need meeting space, the Ocean Center has 32 meeting rooms, an executive board room and a VIP Suite, 32,000-square feet overall.
- The ballroom is the perfect place for anything from a casual lunch to a gourmet banquet or general sessions. It has 12,000-square-feet of dividable space and the creative chefs of Spectra Food Services make every event a memorable one.
- The exhibit hall can handle events of all kinds, with 94,000-square-feet of space, six high-tech loading docks and convenient utilities throughout.
- Concerts, exhibitions, sporting and entertainment events are easily accommodated in the 42,000-square-foot arena. The arena seats 9,300.
- When the meeting breaks the ocean awaits just 400 feet from the Ocean Center. Overlooking the beautiful beach is Ocean Walk Shoppes with its colorful shops, unique restaurants and 10-screen movie theater.
Getting here is a breeze via Interstate 95 or Interstate 4, or on Delta Air Lines or USAirways, with nonstop and connecting flights into Daytona Beach International Airport, just minutes away.