Successful events begin with a great destination and Daytona Beach is one of America’s favorite places. With spectacular beaches, famed Daytona International Speedway and a world class meeting, convention and event complex, the Ocean Center is rapidly becoming Florida’s hottest venue. You’ll appreciate the unparalleled service from our Ocean Center team. You’ll enjoy state-of-the-art exhibit and meeting space, superior service and five-star food services. Whatever your requirements, the Ocean Center has what you need. Get more information and to have one of our team members reach out to you. Download a comprehensive Meeting Planner’s Kit.
- If you need meeting space, the Ocean Center has 32 meeting rooms, an executive board room and a VIP Suite, 32,000-square feet overall.
- The ballroom is the perfect place for anything from a casual lunch to a gourmet banquet or general sessions. It has 14,000-square-feet of dividable space and the creative chefs of Spectra Food Services make every event a memorable one.
- The exhibit hall can handle events of all kinds, with 94,000-square-feet of space, six high-tech loading docks and convenient utilities throughout.
- Concerts, exhibitions, sporting and entertainment events are easily accommodated in the 42,000-square-foot arena. The arena seats 9,300.
- When the meeting breaks the ocean awaits just 400 feet from the Ocean Center. Overlooking the beautiful beach is Ocean Walk Shoppes with its colorful shops, unique restaurants and 10-screen movie theater.
Getting here is a breeze via Interstate 95 or Interstate 4, or on Delta Air Lines or USAirways, with nonstop and connecting flights into Daytona Beach International Airport, just minutes away.